Hey! I’m back for a minute. And I just wanted to tell you about 5 things I’ve been into recently:
1. Orange Tangerine Mio – You’ve probably seen the commercials for this stuff. And I admit – I’m into it. I’ve been known to make late night trips to McDonalds every once in a while to pick up a large Hi-C Orange drink. I’m obsessed (although it tends to give me heartburn). The Orange Tangerine Mio tastes JUST like that. But better for you – and it lives in my fridge! Perfect.
2. Bobs Burgers – This show is like Family Guy but maybe slightly more family-friendly and HILarious. If you haven’t seen it, try it out. They’re on Netflix (and apparently YouTube here or there, too):
3. Citibank credit card – I’ve been using a Capital One rewards credit card for a few years now but recently looked at a statement and saw that my APR was at 21.95%! Holy Cow! I had no idea. I think I had come in at 0% APR offer and, like they count on, didn’t notice when that offer ended. Fortunately, I had a “dormant” Citicards “Thank You Preferred” credit card waiting for me with an offer for 0% APR for 15 months = balance transfer for the win! Lesson learned: Don’t forget to look at your statements! If you need a good finance tool, I still recommend Mint.com. I’m their #1 Fan. Seriously. #1.
4. Colgate Optic White toothpaste and toothbrush/whitening pen – I’m part of this program called Influenster where in exchange for you answering surveys, writing reviews, and posting on social media sites, you get free samples to try. The most recent items I got were the Colgate Optic White toothpaste and toothbrush with built in whitening pen. The samples they sent lasted about 2 weeks and at the end of that time period, I really loved the results! I’m not just saying this because I got the free stuff to review (thank you!) – I actually liked it so much that I went out and purchased a new batch. I have used Crest Whitestrips before but I’m so bad at remembering to wear them. Having the pen in the base of the toothbrush made it so easy to whip it out every time I brushed (2x a day). The goo in the pen is essentially the goo from the strips. I definitely recommend the toothpaste and toothbrush/whitening pen and if you want an invite, let me know! I love being a part of Influenster.
5. Valerie by Amy Winehouse (RIP) – I can’t decide if I’m embarrassed or not to admit this but I’ve watched Glee since the beginning. The last episode ever just aired recently and included a version of Amy Winehouse’s “Valerie” performed by Santana. Ever since then, I can’t get it out of my head and have been playing it on repeat:
** Just so you know, I was not paid to recommend any of these products. I did receive the Colgate items for free for purpose of testing and review but these opinions are solely my own.**